Experience is good. Control in better. Based on many years of experience, we ensure that you always have each of your processes under control. With proven and perfectly matched control systems, software and hardware solutions, as well as open Interfaces.
- Based on many years of experience, Bioengineering provides customer-specific bioprocess control with tried-and-tested modules.
- In the last 10 years, Bioengineering has automated over 500 plants and systems, and 1,500 reactors with more than 300 PLCs and 7,000 regulators.
- Freely-selectable automation architectures ensure optimal implementation of individual automation strategies for your process under consideration of the time/cost/quality framework.
- Modular automation structures guarantee short periods for the implementation of the project. A wide range of options for your specific process requirements and for future upgrades with subsequent changes of the process technology are available over the entire service life of your plant/system.
- Bioengineering's automation solutions configurator supports the automation design based on your specifications.
- The automation is strictly planned and implemented to GAMP 5 requirements. CFR Part 11, audit trails, and batch reports are included as standard.
- Software packages for the automation of bioreactors and plants, including recipe functions, alarm systems, and redundancy for operational safety.
- Hardware packages in accordance with the technical state of art.
- Interfaces to plant equipment (centrifuges, CIP systems, etc.), measuring systems and other external units.