Sales Channel Manager
As one of the world leaders in the development and manufacture of custom engineered plants and apparatus for the hygienic and aseptic sector (biopharma, cosmetics, food and fine chemicals), we are an innovative Swiss family-owned business in the second generation. We are characterized by the will and dedication to constantly improve our products. Quality and state-of-the-art technology are part of our corporate culture and a testament to our willingness to do our best every day.
Directly impact the company’s bottom line by enabling Bioengineering’s global channel partners (representatives, subsidiaires and joint venture partnerships) to succeed by:
- Qualifing, onboarding, maintaining and, when required, ending relationships with representatives
- Day to day management of representatives and subsidiaires, as well as supporting internal sales and service teams with matters related to channel partners
- Create a Representative Toolkit consisting of USPs, FAQs, guidelines, testimonials, marketing and education/ training material and templates together with sales, product management and marketing to enable partners to become more self sufficient and proactive and improve the quality of leads generated
- Plan and implement special initiatives related to commissions, agreements, bodyshopping, financing, consignment stock and new product roll out.
- Establish and drive an authorized service partner program together with the service department to equip channel partners with the technical know-how to commission lab scale bioreactors or to inspect, diagnose and maintain production plants.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of channel partner performance for continuous improvement
- Plan and coordinate events for channel partners, support partners with customer visits or factory acceptance tests
- Boost sales and channel partner success by cooperating closely with 3rd party stakeholders like engineering companies and academic partners
- Support the CSO and Head of Business Development in the identification, analysis and establishment of new partnerships, business opportunites or joint ventures
You are a focussed and dynamic individual with a track record of success in international sales, business development or project management. You are flexible, can work independently or in a team and ideally in a structured and solution-oriented manner. You are customer-oriented, experienced in working with different cultures, have an open and communicative personality, and are quick, confident and capable in high-pressure situations. You are willing to travel and have a good verbal and written command of both English and German. Well-founded and practical computer skills for business are also expected. A technical degree or industry experience in biotechnology, process, mechanical or electrical engineering would be an strong advantage.
Are you looking for responsibility, a varied and fast-growing activity in a challenging environment? As a motivated and capable employee, would you be interested in a management-track at a medium-sized company (140 employees) long-term? Do you value a dynamic team and international contacts? Do you meet our requirements and are you ready to give your best every day? Then send us your complete application documents by e-mail. We look forward to getting to know you better.