Even the cleverest software needs someone to work it. And indeed the same is true for controllers, operating panels and field instruments. From laboratory digesters through to big production plants, we offer you hardware solutions for every application, every process and every budget.
- Standalone HMI closely positioned to the bioreactor.
- Hardware concepts for cleanrooms.
- Operating panels in the tech-zone.
- Concepts for maintainability and optimization.
- Servers and server racks are available for large-scale plants.
Local control for single fermentors: Benchtop, laboratory and pilot fermentors are equipped with IFM regulators. These flexible, versatile and easy-to-use regulators can control the process by themselves or be connected with the BioSCADALab software.
Individual and modular hardware concepts for production systems include:
- Operating panels (power/PLC/PCs/FUs/installed touchscreen/keyboard)
- IST (Instrument Stainless Steel Trunk with RIO and transmitters) integrated in the skids
- Field devices