Jet Cip valve
Jet Cip valve
Clean. And indeed right: with the jet CIP valve you have a cleaning nozzle installed near the floor of the vessel which comes out for the cleaning process in the vessel. Since we offer different spray angles for each design of boiler, the cleaning as specified in cGMP regulations is guaranteed even for difficult applications.
- For bioreactors with complex installed components that can generate spray shadows.
- For hygienic cleaning requirements in biotechnological applications.
- For demanding cleaning tasks in the biotechnical, pharmaceutical and food sector.
- For validated cleaning in conformity with cGMP regulations.
- Sprays stirrers and installed vessel components laterally from below, where conventional spray balls are unreliable.
- Fan-shaped or conical jet with accurately set spraying angle.
- Pneumatically extends/retracts into the reactor vessel for the CIP process.
- Self-locking and statically sealed-off to the fermenter area during cultivation.
- Can be automated and integrated into automated CIP processes.
- Position indicator (optional) delivers feedback to PLC/fieldbus.
- DN 25 and DN 50 Connections.
- Connection to vessel: Weld-in flange and Ingold nozzle for DN 25 and DN 50.
- Connections CIP valve: Inlet/outlet for CIP/steam, inlet/outlet for control air, position indicator (optional).
- Spray angle, spray pattern and flow rates selectable.