Chemical / Petrochemical
A considerable number of companies manufacturing many diverse and sophisticated products rely on the Inversina for their work. Our Inversina is particularly advantageous when perfect uniformity of ingredients is an absolute necessity or when there is simply no other mixing method that can achieve an acceptable level of homogeneity within reasonable time.
A few examples of products mixed in the Inversina from the chemical and petrochemical industries include:
- Plastics and polymers - Insoluble sulfur for car tires
- Polymers used for pharmaceutical- or food- grade fluid connectors and hoses
- Cement and other construction materials enhancers
- High-performance glass products
- Products derived from powders dissolved in gel or other oily and viscous substances
- and many more!
- References: The Inversina is used by a high number of very successful and distinguished companies all around the world in a large variety of applications. We invite you to visit our Testimonials section. Personal references are available upon request.
Controlled release formulations of enzymes, microorganisms, and antibodies with mucoadhesive polymers Patent Application #US20080020036 A1 – Amano Enzyme USA Ltd, January 2008
Mechanically Activated SHS Compaction of MoSi_2-Based Composites
University of Texas El Paso – Center for Space Exploration Technology Research presented at 2013 UCR, HBCU/OMI Meeting – June 11‐13, 2013, Pittsburgh, PA
Effects of shear and pH on starch phosphates prepared by reactive extrusion as a sustained release agent
Carbohydrate Polymers – Volume 77, Issue 3, 11 July 2009, Pages 464–471
Laser cladding of wear resistant metal matrix composite coatings
Thin Solid Films – Volumes 453–454, 1 April 2004, Pages 133–138
Sustained release properties of crosslinked and substituted starches
Journal of Applied Polymer Science – Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 1558–1565, 1 August 2010