After the building of your plant, we are available throughout the complete service life of your bioreactors to provide services and advice.
- Drawing up of maintenance schedules.
- Analysis of the production plan and debottlenecking of your plant or system.
- Feasibility studies in terms of technical challenges.
- Feasibility studies for materials, products and process conditions.
- Scale-up analysis with regard to critical process parameters.
- Consultancy for the expansion and redesign of your system.
- Sterility consulting on the occurrence of sterility problems.
Many of these services require diagnostic visits and checks. The engineers at Bioengineering look forward to visiting you at your facility, and work out plans to ensure the availability of your system and maintain the efficiency of your plant, or even expand it. Audit reports for your documentation will be provided as part of the visit.