Because we have control of the complexity, we can put your project into the fast lane. The magic words: tailor-made modularity.
- Each process has specific requirements, which are reflected in customer-specific functionality and system design.
- To master this complexity, Bioengineering provides a variant management for standardized Equipment Modules (EM). EMs are precisely defined and tested modules according GAMP 5 with standardized components and standardized functionality. Bioengineering's EM library is very extensive and includes typical configurations for gas mixing, treatment with gas, exhaust gas, harvesting, sampling and metering.
- EMs are defined during the engineering phases, and a set of equipment modules is compiled for each project. If necessary, all modules can be adapted to customer requirements.
- This customized modularity reduces the time of project implementation, and the proven modules provide security and minimize costs.
- The convincing advantages of the EMs are in the cost/time/quality triangle.